Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

An other year has come and gone. Yet the more things change the more they stay the same. There is rain this morning, should clear by this afternoon.

I's in a reflective mood this morning. I could not sleep last night. Been up sense 2 AM, was thinking about what is important to me at this time of year. The biggest thing is the fact that I get to make another trip around the sun. Ya, I's a man of simple pleasures. I have a wife and 3 children that I love (not that they detect much). A crazed cat and a faithful dog. I'm a bit of a odd fish. I don't express emotion well. I have always been a private person.Intend to keep most people at a distance to keep myself from getting hurt. I've been burned too many times.

There is nothing more important than family. Cherish them wile you still can.

Enough of this Madlin stuff. Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for the new year.

No comments: